Fishing the Santa Ana River for Bass and Sunfish



Found this little channel on the Santa Ana by accident. It's pretty easy to figure out where it is, but I'm warning any would-be-explorers: this spot is nasty with poison oak. Somehow, I managed to get it around my eye, in addition to arms, legs, and neck. Definitely not an experience I plan on repeating! Although, I wonder how many other tiny channels like this one exist, perhaps even with larger fish?

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

3 comments

comments
January 9, 2013 at 7:30 AM delete

Glad to hear you found a nice place to fish! Sorry about the poison oak, though!

Reply
avatar
February 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM delete

Lovley place to hang out in Dubai. very lovely article has been written on this blog. nice thoughts has been shared. keep posting such a kind of lovley articles Fishing in Dubai

Reply
avatar
April 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM delete

Well thanks for sharing at least we have awareness now with the poison oak. The recent place I have went to for fly fishing is in tennessee fly fishing. It was a beautiful place.

Reply
avatar

Be nice.