New Action Camera Review: Rush Action Camera (Coming Soon)

 
Ready for more affordable action cameras? Check out Whistler's Rush, a new compact action camera with a lot of intriguing features! Stay tuned for this upcoming action camera review while I put it to the test while fishing and hiking here in Southern California. While you are waiting, check out past reviews of some of my favorite action cameras on Hunting the River King: BlackVue Sport, Midland XTC, and the IronX.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

comments
April 27, 2017 at 9:11 PM delete

I have never had a big budget to get myself an action camera for outdoors. However, I am intrigued by the models you have mentioned and reviewed in your posting, such as the Midland XTC. Check out some amazing action cameras here: http://wildernessmastery.com/hunting/best-action-camera-for-hunting.html

Reply
avatar

Be nice.