A California Trout Stream Comes Back to Life



Most of the local SoCal trout streams that I frequent have been almost wiped clean of trout due to the drought. However, one particular stream has surprised me. Prior to the drought, it held a few fish, but the reaches I hiked to were mostly empty. During the drought, it was definitely empty of fish. However, now after the intense storms and rain we were blessed with this winter, it's flowing and full of rainbow trout. I love it! Hat tip to my friend who scouted it out again and came back with a good report on it. Take a look and if you know the spot, keep it secret, keep it wild, keep it protected:






Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
November 6, 2017 at 2:20 AM delete

Just read your article. Good one. I liked it. Keep going. you are a best writer your site is very useful and informative thanks for sharing! Known as the "kayak fisherman's issue," how would you oar and fish while on a kayak? With just two hands, how would you hold your angling pole bar and move your kayak? best spinning reels.

Reply
avatar

Be nice.