Diamond Valley Lake, Cali-and computer woes...

Happy 2011 and especially Happy 1-1-11!
I'm still alive, despite the lack of updates. Motherboard crashed on my main computer, got to fix it before any serious posting can resume. In the meantime, enjoy the collage from Diamond Valley Lake, Hemet, California. Went with a friend a couple of days before this Thanksgiving. Despite a rainbow trout stocking in the morning, the stripers and largemouth failed to appear for the 50+ anglers (including me!) working it from the shore. I turned my attention to the bluegill and found them still eager to feed despite the crummy cold weather. Farmed loads of them, landed eight chunky guys. Ultralight gear, dropshotting in 15-20 feet of water. Stay tuned!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
January 4, 2011 at 6:16 PM delete

I want to catch some bluegill!

Welcome back :)

Reply
avatar

Be nice.